Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I am afraid

Damnit mate...I am trapped and numbed by fear, the fear of things which doesnt exist and I am being sucked into the vortex...want to run away from it, but holy fuck it keeps on trailing me and to this day I am a person on run.
I am afraid of the creation of my own ghosts and this "I" is just not the person who is writing this, its the collective consciousness which has been passed on to generations after generations, in the form of culture or this traditions or the whole concept of this modern economy or psychology, creating divisions, images of fractured reality,of misplaced superiority over others, passing nothing but miseries, anger and sadness around the fellow beings.
Its amazing the life is so very beautiful and the whole process by which this beauty can be observed or the tranqulity is so much corrupted by so many things. The first half of the lives we are conditioned, programmed to be somethings and the later half remains a mute struggle either to keep intact the very images or we try and get away from the same conditioning, but alas I am doomed, trapped in the trap door of my own creation...which was made to capture the so called other...

No comments: